the French American Academy is dedicated to using the dual lenses of French and English to inspire and cultivate open-mindedness, empathy and a love of learning that will last a lifetime. Donations are a simple way for like-minded supporters to help us with this important mission.
The French American Academy is a nonprofit organization. All contributions are tax deductible under the section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Different levels of generosity are rewarded with a variety of benefits and privileges.
Donations in any amount are welcome. No amount is too small. If you prefer, we can also set up automatic payments so you can give a little each month. This too would be a great help.
$20 to $499
- Acknowledgment in our newsletter and website
- Signature on the “Benefactors Wall”
$500 to $1,499 ($100 non deductible)
All the benefits of the Friend Level PLUS
- Dinner for 2 at a French Restaurant in New York City or NJ
- $50.00 gift certificate towards tuition
$1,500 to $3,999 ($200 non deductible)
All the benefits of the Donor Level PLUS
- A designer accessory such as a handbag or piece of jewelry
- $100.00 gift certificate towards tuition
$4,000 to $9,999 ($300 non deductible)
All the benefits of the Sponsor Level PLUS
- A case of fine French wine and a basket of foie gras.
- Invitations to events designed exclusively for benefactors
$10,000 and above ($500 non deductible)
To learn more about this special group of philanthropic leaders dedicated to the French American Academy’s mission, please contact our Head of School, Mrs. Anne Sophie Gueguen at 201 338 8320.