|From Pre-K2 through Pre-K4, 5 full days||$19,850 / year|
|In Pre-K2 and Pre-K 3 only, 5 mornings from 8:30am to 12:30pm or 3 full days from 8:30am to 3pm||$15,550 / year|
|From 1st through 5th Grade||$20,550/ year|
|Middle School||$21,350/ year|
|One-time New Student Admission Fee||$1,750|
|Tuition Refund Insurance Plan (% of tuition and fees)||2.8%|
|Computer Insurance Fee (Middle School only)||$75|
|Field trip fees :|
|Pre-K-2 to 1st grade||$60 to $100|
|2nd to 3rd grade||$335 to $385|
|4th to 8th grade||$700 to 850$|
|ESL or FSL fee||$1,600|
|PTO Membership||$35 minimum|
Tuition and fees are non-refundable
|Enrichment||$20 to $40 per class|
|Lunch Program||Simply Gourmet|
|School Photo Package||starting at $32|
|Before and After Care|
|Before Care, from 7:30am to 8:30am||Flat fee of $90 per month|
|After Care, from 3pm to 6:30pm||Flat fee of $250 per month|
|Before and After Care||Flat fee of $290 per month|
|Aftercare / Homework Time from 3pm to 4:30pm||Flat fee of $160 per month|
|Occasional hours||$12 per hour|
- Tuition can be paid in monthly installments or annually. Tuition and fees are not refundable.
- The tuition is based on 10 equal monthly payments from September through June.
- A 3% discount applies to tuition paid in full by June 1st.
- One your child is accepted, a non refundable deposit equivalent of $2,000 is due to hold your child’s enrollment. The $2000 deposit will be deducted from the tuition payment. Once the deposit is paid, an invoice will be issued to complete the enrollment, listing all fees that may apply (new student fee, insurance fee, ESL fee, field trip, September 2018 tuition. June 2019 tuition ). The deposit will be deducted from your first invoice.
- The Application fee is $140, non-refundable.
- The New Student Fee ($1,750) is non-refundable and due at registration.
- A 7% discount applies for siblings in 5 days program. A 5% discount applies for siblings in half days program.
- All Students beginning classes during the year will pay a pro-rated tuition and the entire fees.
- The Before and after-care programs, as well as the enrichment programs, are billed separately and due prior services rendered.
- Families can qualify for financial aid. Please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.