Employment and careers : join our team! The French American Academy offers employment and careers opportunities. Therefore we welcome any qualified candidates and are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment opportunities are plentiful at The French American Academy. And you can make a career in bilingual education
. So be part of a growing and exciting team of diverse co-workers, working in an amazing environment, contributing to the education of students. Today more than ever, the education is a source of inspiration and studies. Indeed we have entered the area of Covid 19 where education standards are moving while opening plenty of opportunities. Here is one example of discussion. Do you seek to become an integral part of an international dynamic team of educators ? And would you like to join a robust and engaged school community? Then welcome on board! If you are interested in applying to one of our job postings, please send your resume, cover letter and 2 recommendation letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 338-8320 ext. 100.
Main Skills required :
- Minimum 3 years of in-class teaching experience
- Willingness to learn continuously
Open position for 2021-2022 :
- Homeroom English Teacher in 4th & 5th Grade in Englewood
- Aftercare Assistants in Jersey City from 3pm to 6:30pm
- IT Coordinator – Part time two or three times a week for both campuses
Benefits : As a member of the French American Academy team not only you work in a very exciting environment but you will be granted the following benefits :
Our Employment and Careers committee invites you to contact them and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The French American Academy is committed to equal education opportunities regardless of gender, age, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
- Health insurance and Dental insurance
- Personal Time Off Days
- In addition short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Next 401K plan, including employer match after employee has reached tenure mark
- Also paid vacation and holidays
- Finally plenty of professional development opportunities