Mission and Vision
Summer CampSummer Camp - French Fun Activities, Register now!
Our Mission Statement
The French American Academy strives to provide the highest educational standards with a bilingual, comprehensive curriculum in a safe and creative environment.
We foster an atmosphere that promotes critical thinking, curiosity, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic. We encourage the physical, social and emotional development of our students in a nurturing, multicultural setting.
We cultivate individual talents and aspire to see our students become well-rounded, lifelong learners, who are respectful, confident, positive, open-minded, and globally literate.
Our Guiding Philosophy and Beliefs
We believe :
- learning a second language at an early age is a lifelong advantage.
- a bilingual approach benefits children both academically and cognitively.
- children learn best when they feel safe, supported and nurtured.
- big things happen in small classes.
- in established traditions and the latest advances.
- in diversity, ethnic and otherwise.
- every child has a potential for excellence.
- in educating the whole child.
- we are all citizens of the world.
- passionately, in what we do