Uniforms creating a sense of belonging
At The French American Academy in middle school, students wear an uniform.
A school uniform teaches students to dress smartly and take pride in belonging to the French American Academy.
It develops a team spirit which is crucial when it comes to achieving something together. Also, a uniform means students don’t have to worry about peer pressure when it comes to their clothes. When everyone is dressed the same, worrying about what you look like isn’t so important.
What To Wear?
- White Shirt (long or short sleeve) with a tie, Polo with logo
- Long Beige/Tan Pants
- Beige/Tan Shorts
- Navy blue blazer or sweater
- White Shirt (long or short sleeve) with a tie or Polo with logo
- Beige/Tan Pants
- Beige/Tan Skirt
- Beige/Tan Skort (skirt with built-in shorts)
- Navy blue Blazer or sweater
- White socks or tights
On Gym days, students will wear a sport uniform with the following items :
- royal blue shorts or sweatpants or black leggings
- royal blue tee-shirt
- royal blue sweatshirt
How To Order ?
You can order the FAA tee-shirt or other uniform items at Lands End.
Shop now via the direct link : click here (You may have to create an account)
Include your student and school information in My Account (or find your School using the Preferred School Number Search: 900177304).
- Phone : Call 1-800-469-2222 and reference your student’s Preferred School
- Number 900177304, grade level and gender. Our team of consultants are available 24/7 for assistance.