Mission and Values
Summer CampRegistrations for Summer Camp are open!
Building Closure.Due to Covid-19 and for the safety of our community, both campuses are closed until further notice. School takes place online.
Our Mission Statement
The French American Academy strives to provide the highest educational standards with a bilingual, comprehensive curriculum in a safe and creative environment.
We foster an atmosphere that promotes critical thinking, curiosity, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic. We encourage the physical, social and emotional development of our students in a nurturing, multicultural setting.
We cultivate individual talents and aspire to see our students become well-rounded, lifelong learners, who are respectful, confident, positive, open-minded, and globally literate.
Our Guiding Philosophy and Beliefs
We believe :
- learning a second language at an early age is a lifelong advantage.
- a bilingual approach benefits children both academically and cognitively.
- children learn best when they feel safe, supported and nurtured.
- big things happen in small classes.
- in established traditions and the latest advances.
- in diversity, ethnic and otherwise.
- every child has a potential for excellence.
- in educating the whole child.
- we are all citizens of the world.
- passionately, in what we do